|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Frequency||50 - 60 Hz|
|Power Source||230V Ac|
|Power Supply||single phase|
|Surface Finishing||smooth dull finish|
PIPLE LINE METAL DETECTION SYSTEM- GFMD-100 (Analog) having an Aperture size of 100mm and 75 mm pipe Dia, designed to detect metal contamination of 0.8mm Ferrous, 1.0mm Non Ferrous & 1.2mm S.S Metals and above fitted on a MANGO PULP PROCESSING LINE , with 3 Way Ball Valve Rejection on detection of metal contamination
|Packaging Type||export worthy|
· ± 1 % Filling accuracy on single dose.
· No bottle No filling system.
· Rigid vibration free construction for trouble free performance.
· S.S. Elegantly matt finished body.
· Elegant and easy control panel for total control on operation.
· Minimum change overtime, from one size to another container or fill size.
· Self-lubricating UHMW- PE guide profile for SS slat chain provides low friction wear surface, smooth and noiseless conveying.
· Error code display on AC frequency drive on control panel.
· Drain tray around machine platform.
· Drip tray under the conveyor.
· Mechanical bottle stopping arrangement.
· Synchronized two nos. A/C drives for main motor & conveyor belt.
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Type Of Machine||metal separator|
TARGET GRAVITY FEED metal detection system can also be installed to inspect products such as pulps, meat slurries, jams, sauces, and dairy products. The compact design includes a rotary activated valve, inspection tube, metal detector search head, and air controls. This package can be ceiling suspended or mounted on a mobile floor stand. The control unit can be mounted either to the system frame or remotely in your plant. Specially Designed Gravity Feed Metal Detectors can also be installed to the pipeline. This system features high sensitivity, high throughput and is compact in size; it comes normally in round configurations but also available in rectangular search heads. Both the reject chute and frame are stainless steel. The inspection chute going through the metal detector is made from polypropylene, nylon, Teflon or Plastic, depending on the application. Target Gravity feed Metal Detection systems are designed to minimize system space, and product waste while insuring maximum sensitivity to all metals. The metal free product passed straight through the mechanism and diverts the ferrous, non-ferrous and stainless steel contamination from the main flow. Systems are available in Stainless Steel casing, with a selection of pipe sizes. The Diverter Valve reject system is typically used to divert contaminated product into a reject tank.
|Capacity||120 BPM and above|
|Fully automatic linear operation for 200ml - 2000ml bottles.(with certain change of parts).|
|Maximum production speed of 120 bottles/min. & more|
|Machine is built fully in Stainless Steel.|
|Height adjustments to suit various bottle sizes.|
|Imported gluing unit sprays minimal quantity of hot melt adhesive (very minimal wastage).|
|No cleaning of the nozzle or glue unit, before production (less maintenance & saves time).|
|Minimal change-over time, to shift from one size to an another size of the bottle.|
|Fitted with PLC control|
|The machine is suitable to work cylindrical or shaped containers made of plastic, glass or metal with wrap-around labels.|
Reviewed by 14 Users
Most Relevant Reviews